Our guest card from the first night of your stay – the BrixenCard
Double advantage! The whole holiday region at the accommodation price!
Double advantage! The whole holiday region at the accommodation price!We are a BrixenCard- member and therefore twice convenient: You pay the accommodation price – and you can enjoy all the highlights of our holiday region without extra costs. If you want to go on trips using public means of transport, excursions of the activity and cultural programme in and around Brixen – it is up to you!
- Free use of all public means of transport of the South Tyrolean transport system - regional trains to Trento, buses, City- buses and all public cable cars.
- A daily go- and- return ride with the Plose cable car (from June until October and December until the end of the winter season)
- The hiking and activity programme of the tourist office Brixen
- Free entry for 2,50 hours, except on Sundays and holidays, to the largest swimming and fun pool in South Tyrol, Acquarena
- The complete cultural programme of the tourist office Brixen with guided tours and various events
- The BrixenCard gives free entry to 80 South Tyrolean museums, such as the Abbey of Neustift, the Diocesan Museum in Bressanone-Brixen, the Archaeology Museum with Ötzi, the Mining Museum Schneeberg, the Messner Mountain Museum Firmian and many others.
- Especially family-friendly: Children receive the BrixenCard as well
- You get discounts at many BrixenCard- Partners.
All rights, alterations and revocations everytime reserved.